Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Personalized Unity Candle with Marriage Prayer


Wedding/Unity 3 piece set ( Taper stix holders not included)
has a heart personalized with names and date with pearl accents and Marriage prayer sentiment.
This candle is approx 12" tall and 4" wide. This Glowing art candle is refillable with a tea-light, and will last forever. 
The taper's will burn away.

You can see these candles on YouTube. Look for user My Candle Keepsakes

You can have your candle custom made for color, and personalized.



If you purchase email me your details.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I'm from sri lanka. I want buy this one for my wedding. As a thank you gift for our guest. Can you send me price. And also i got lot of trouble for find your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Candle Scents

    ReplyDelete